• Community resilience: tackling inequality and improving environments to build more connected, more resilient communities
• Financial capability and inclusion: giving people the tools to become more financially independent
We believe that the charities that make the biggest impact are those that are given the opportunity to innovate and test new ideas without fear of risk. That’s why we’re focusing on funding small charities with forward-thinking ideas. To this end, any projects submitted should be to develop a new approach, product or technology, pilot a new scheme, implement a new initiative, or expand existing services to a new area or beneficiary group.
Your project must also:
• Be submitted by an applicant aged 18 or older
• Be UK based and for the benefit of UK communities
• Not be for the benefit of any one individual
Your organisation must also:
• Be registered in the UK as a charity or community interest company
• Have a bank account in its own name and have been operating for over 12 months
• Have an annual income below £1 million
You can review the full eligibility criteria here.
If you’re not eligible for funding opportunities, we still want to support your cause. Find out how else you can get involved.