• Climate Action: Promoting healthy, thriving communities by preventing, preparing for and protecting against the impacts of climate change
• Financial Wellbeing: Helping people to take control of their wellbeing by giving them the tools to be more financially resilient and independent
We believe that the charities that make the biggest impact are those that are given the opportunity to innovate and test new ideas without fear of risk.
So any projects submitted should aim to:
• develop a new approach, product or technology; or
• implement a new initiative or pilot a new scheme; or
• expand existing services to a new area or beneficiary group; or
• adapt services to meet today's needs without compromising those of future generations
Your project must also:
• be submitted by an applicant aged 18 or older
• be UK based and for the benefit of UK communities
• not be for the benefit of any one individual
Your organisation must also:
• be registered in the UK as a charity or social enterprise
• have a bank account in its own name and have been operating for over 12 months
You can review the full eligibility criteria here.
If you’re not eligible for funding opportunities, we still want to support your cause. Find out how else you can get involved.